Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Nursery Project

Ok, so we've been really busy putting the nursery together. I've waited a long time to be a mom and I've been thoroughly enjoying every minute of all of the process of building a baby and getting outfitted with baby gear. Of course, having a cute nursery is no exception! Gratefully the hubs agrees with me, (and sometimes is sweet enough to just humor me) in my enthusiasm!

The baby's room is going in one of our two extra bedrooms, so we were excited to make some updates. Among the updates were new paint, carpet, closet doors, light fixture, electrical outlets & covers and a bunch of other little details. We've also added crown molding for a finished look. We plan to do this to every room, but one thing at a time...and baby takes precedence right now!

I have always wanted to do a nursery in frogs & castles, (I think it's just such a fun fairytale theme) and I've always had a thing for frogs. Over the years I've collected little frogs here and there, so that has come in handy and provided a fun selection of nursery decor. Here are a few pictures of our projects and nursery items:





No comments:

Post a Comment