Monday, January 23, 2012

Sitting UP!

Kylie's latest project is learning how to sit up. She's made a lot of progress in just the past few days. We had an unfortunate accident last week where she bumped her head pretty hard, and cried without consolation for about 5 minutes. I imagine we have many more incidents ahead over the next few years. The other night I decided to sit her up inside one of her Boppy pillows and it worked wonderfully, offering her a bit of support, but also insuring that she won't smack her head on the ground if she really loses her balance. Now in addition to tummy time, we have several "sitting up" sessions each day. It's so exciting to watch this little girl learn, grow & develop each and every day!





2 comments:

  1. Candy, it's been a while since I've looked at your blog. I can't believe what a cutte baby you have! We've got the sitting mastered, it's the rolling that we haven't got anywhere close to. Now that we're back in Italy I miss more than anything second hand stores (my favorite being DI). I miss cheap toys for my kids, especially since boys are good at breaking things! Enjoy the stock piling. When they stop playing with certain toys, put them in a box and 6 months later it's a new toy again! Trust me, it works. Glad to see you're doing well. love ya, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

    ReplyDelete